I am excited to announce the plan for the next two months of the High School Youth Ministry! Below are the dates themes and a small preview at the activities of the night. Each night is 6-8pm in the school gym & just outside the gym.
April 11th:MS bonfire and s’mores to celebrate Easter.
- Hot Dogs & S’mores
- Celebrating the resurrection!
April 18th: Emmaus Night: How to recognize Jesus
- Treasure Hunt
- discussion of where we see God in our lives
April 25th & May 2nd No Youth Group: I will be on paternity leave.
May 9th: Mothers Day Youth Group
- Children and Mothers are invited for a fun few hours of activities and quality time.
May 16th: Holy Ghost Night
- Spreading the joy of the Holy Spirit
- Playing different “tag” games (socially distant)
- Discussing spreading the Good News
May 23rd: Confirmation for 10th grade students NO Youth Group
May 30th: Prefinals study Support night
- come relax
- get some study support
- step into finals well prepared
As we grow our Youth Ministry this spring we need extra help supervising and setting the youth events. I am only one person and need extra help especially since I will have a new baby in a few weeks. I have created a sign up for volunteers for each date.
Neal Maxwell [email protected]