In June of 2014 Guardian Angels Parish transitioned from Logos to ConnectNow to track parishioners census information. One of the perks of ConnectNow is that parishioners can view and update their parish census data as well as view the contribution data by logging into their ConnectNow Account!
The perks for parishioners when logging into their ConnectNow accounts are that it allows them to:
● Manage their own church records and keep personal information accurate and up to date. For example, members who move or change phone numbers can quickly and easily log in and update this information for themselves. No need to call the church, fill out and submit paper forms, and then wait for someone at the church to update their records.
● Add a record for a new family member.
● View their personal giving history.
● Upload a family photo and individual photos of individual family members.
Need to Create an Account?
Creating a user account is a one-time process. The process requires you to submit a few details of personal information to verify your identity to the system. It takes just a few minutes to complete the information required to set up an account. Use the following procedure to set up an account.
- In your web browser, enter the URL for ConnectNow. For example:
The ConnectNow Welcome screen is displayed:
- Click the New User?link to display the New User Registration Form:
- Complete Steps 1 -3 on the form. Required fields are marked with a red asterisk: *.
For a description of the fields on this form, go to Fields on New User Registration Form.
- Click to submit your information to the system and the system will attempt to verify your personal information.
- If the system can verify all of the information in your registration request, it displays a confirmation message to inform you that your registration was successful. The system also sends an email containing your login credentials (username and temporary password) to the email address you provided in your registration.
- After you receive the email, log in to your account. Check your Spam or Junk E-mail folder if the email does not arrive within a few minutes after you submit your request.
- If the system cannot verify all of the information in your registration request, it displays an acknowledgement message to notify you that your registration was received. Your registration request is put on hold until an administrator can personally review it. Review time varies, but the process is typically completed within three days. Upon approval, you will receive an email containing your login credentials (username and temporary password). Check your Spamor Junk E-mail folder if the email does not arrive within that time frame. After you receive the email, log in to your account.