Our parish is participating in an archdiocesan program called “GROW”. This program is a six month pastoral planning process that will help us establish a long-range vision for Guardian Angels. The ultimate purpose of this GROW study is to work towards long-term parish and school viability to fulfill what is called for in our strategic plan.
A crucial component of this process is a parish-wide survey. It is important that all adult members in each household of the parish complete this survey.
If you have already taken the survey, Thank You! Since the results are completely anonymous we are unable to track if you have completed the survey.
In order to make the survey process as convenient and easy as possible, the following options are available to you:
- Complete the online survey from your home computer.
Go to http://fluidsurveys.com/s/
GuardianAngelsChaska/ to complete the survey now.
- Use the school computer lab to complete the online survey.
On Wednesday, April 2, from 6:15 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Pick up a written copy and return it no later than April 2nd.
- At the exits of the church before or after Masses on March 22/23
- After the 8 a.m. and 10 a.m. Masses in St. Francis Hall on March 23
- In the parish office during normal business hours
Sample survey questions include:
- What is your overall satisfaction with the Parish?
- Very Satisfied
- Very Dissatisfied
- What are the top 3 parish needs for improvement regarding faith formation?
- Which of my needs should the parish meet better?
Again, it is important that all adult members in each household of the parish complete this survey. All of your responses will be anonymous and used in aggregate reports analyzed and published by TeamWorks International. “GROW will be an aid to develop a long-needed holistic and realistic plan for our future – a vision. To accomplish this we need to hear from everyone. So please take the time to complete this Survey. The survey is available in both English and Español. Click the link in the top right of the survey page to change languages.