What is Alpha?
The Alpha course is for anyone interested in finding out more about the Catholic faith. It is about learning and laughter. It is possible to learn about the Catholic faith and have fun at the same time! Alpha is people meeting together. It is an opportunity to get to know others and to make new friends over a meal. Alpha is about helping one another. In small groups you get a chance to discuss questions or issues raised during the talks.
Who is Alpha For? EVERYONE!
- People facing life’s difficulties.
- People interested in or who have questions about the Catholic Faith
- Catholics who want to brush up on the basics or to deepen their Faith
- New Catholics.
- Couples preparing for marriage.
- People wanting to meet other Catholics or make new friends.
What Happens at Alpha?
Weekly topics include:
- Who is Jesus?
- Why did Jesus die?
- Why and how do I pray?
- Why and how should I read the Bible?
- What about the Holy Spirit?
- How can I overcome evil?
- Why and how do I tell others?
- Does God still heal today?
- What about the church?
When is Alpha?
Our next session is:
Tuesdays, February 2 – April 12th
6:30 to 8:45 PM – St. Francis Hall
How Do I Sign Up?
Complete the registration form below and send in to the parish office!
Alpha Brochure-SPRING 2016-final